Issue –> B2B listening channel is not pulling the files from SFTP server after downtime.
Error –> Closing Client.
Cause –> B2B has automatically disabled the listening channel because it is not able to reconnect to the SFTP server.
If an SFTP server goes down, B2B makes 3 attempts to reconnect. If unsuccessful, the listening channel is disabled, and remains disabled even after the SFTP server is brought back up.
The fix introduces new property b2b.listening_channels.continue_reconnect. When it is set to true (default is false) B2B will make continuous attempts to reconnect to the SFTP server.
Set the parameter using the following instructions:
1) Log on to the EM Console.
2) Go to SOA -> soa-infra (right-mouse click) -> SOA Administration -> B2B Server Properties -> More B2B Configuration Properties.
3) Click Operations tab and then addProperty.
4) Add the property as follows, including comments (optional):
comments: continuous SFTP server reconnection attempts
5) Click Invoke to set the property and Return.
6) Restart the SOA server to make B2B aware of the new property setting.