Issue generally comes due to low value (default value i.e. 30) set for JTA transaction timeout. To solve the above problem try the following things.
- Login into em console i.e http://<HOST>:<PORT>/em
- Expand SOA and right click on “soa-infra” and select SOA Administration -> BPEL Properties
- Click on “More BPEL configuration Properties…” link
- Locate syncMaxWaitTime and increase the time value.
Setting the global transaction timeout at weblogic domain
- Log into Oracle WebLogic Administration Console.
- Click Services -> JTA.
- Change the value of Timeout Seconds (the default is 30).
- Click Save.
Restart Oracle WebLogic Server.
Set timeouts in the soa EJB’s:
Open the Weblogic console and click in the navigation menu on the left on “Deployments”. Expand “soa-infra” by clicking on [+] and expand node “EJBs” in the same way. Increase the “Transaction Timeout” (value in seconds) in the “Configuration” tab for the following EJB’s by clicking on them:
Increase the JTA timeout in the Weblogic console by selecting “soa_domain” in the navigation menu (top item) on the left. Then select tab “Configuration” and subtab “JTA”. The first setting is the “Timeout Seconds” (value in seconds).
To solve “HeuristicMixedException” timeouts:
Set the “XA Transaction Timeout” of the soa jdbc connection to 0 seconds (means inherit) by expanding “Services” -> “JDBC” and select “Data Sources”. In the screen on the right select “SOADataSource” from the list and select tab “Configuration” and subtab “Transaction”. Enable setting “Use XA Datasource Interface” and setting “Set XA Transaction Timeout” and set setting “XA Transaction Timeout:” to 0 (inherit globale Weblogic transaction timeout).